Hi, I'm Haley!
Hi, I'm Haley Bec! Over the Christmas holidays I decided to start a food blog. I will be photographing and cooking through my grandmother's cookbook, and including other recipes on the blog too! My goal is to expand my food knowledge and skill (and confidence!). I also want to explore what inspires me as a baker and a cook. I hope you enjoy!
Things I love
- baking (and eating) meringues
- practicing yoga
- taking pictures of the sunset
- wine dates
- watching period pieces on netflix ex. The Crown, Downtown Abbey, Call the Midwife
- marshmallow banana candies
- cheese - all types
- chips - most types
Things I sometimes love
- taking pictures / editing pictures
- tomatoes (you have to catch me on the right day)
- eating "healthy"
- swimming in water
Things I do not love (hate is a strong word!)
- dressing up for Halloween
- cheesecake, all flavours are a firm "no thanks :)"
- driving in the snow
- writing (but I am working on it!)
- rides at amusement parks, I have a remarkably low g-force tolerance